Krista has over 20 years of experience in creative strategy and working across difference. Bringing together her devotion to relationship-building and storytelling with a constant sense of humor and play, Krista kindles the creative spark in teams, to help them create and drive their individual and group visions.
She can provide support with:
- Team-building, working from common ground
- Creative vision for your project or event
- Helping you and your group tell your stories, or the stories that need to be told for your campaign, project or action
Reach out to discuss your group’s needs with Krista or a team member @ email@example.com.
Krista has taught dance, theater, yoga, arts administration, performance creation, and led interdisciplinary initiatives and cross-sector collaborations everywhere from public schools to dance studios, universities to non-profits, and their board rooms. She teaches across a wide range of skill and experience levels, bringing a sense of humor and play that inspire creative engagement and a sense of ensemble, despite differences and no matter the content of the class or workshop.
- Contact Improvisation classes & workshops
- Contemporary Movement classes
- Theater Making classes & workshops
- Working with Veterans
- Social Justice Warrior Self-Care
Learn more about Krista teaching work in community spaces, universities, and organizations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1998, Krista has been making performance works ranging from solo and group dance pieces, improvisational dance and theater work, and community engaged, audience-interactive, site-specific performance works, focused on personal narrative story-telling, utilizing the creative environment as an opportunity for education and action.
Krista is available to:
- direct your dance or theater project
- advise you in visioning your next creative event
- work with you in engaging a community you want to work with
Contact her to discuss your performance project @ email@example.com
WORKING WITH OUR VETERAN COMMUNITY
Directed by Krista DeNio, EchoTheaterSuitcase project [ETS] brings together veterans and non-veteran allies in performance and audience participatory engagement, offering a project model to guide communities interested in doing similar work.
Krista and KDMG team members are available to:
- Support your theater company, university, or service organization in your work with military veterans
- Help you build your skills as a civilian ally
- Support veterans in their re-entry process
- Provide platforms for veteran leadership in your communities
The EchoTheaterSuitcase Manual, is now available. To discuss your project and how we can help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org