MovingGround seeks a new Projects Coordinator! This position works closely with the company’s Artistic Director to support company administration, including: classes, workshops, and productions. The Projects Coordinator provides support in the areas of development, fundraising, marketing, and communications together with the MovingGround Advisory Board. We are looking for someone who is a team player, interested in learning more about arts administration, excited about interdisciplinary arts and centers social justice, including anti-racism, anti-ableism, and gender inclusivity. LGBTQ and BIPOC candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
The Projects Coordinator role works as an independent contractor for a rate of $20/hour, with 5-10 hours of work per week. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly Team Meeting
- Quarterly Advisory Board Meeting (March, June, September, December)
- Email reminders to Advisory Board
- Outreach to local organizations for partnership and ensemble building, and relationship management
- Coordination of scheduling and logistics with ensemble and company personnel
- Coordinating with rehearsal and event spaces to reserve workshop, rehearsal and production space, support contract communications, insurance requirements.
- Document and organize creative materials during rehearsals/workshops
- Company newsletter (4x per year)
- End-Of-Year Donation Campaign (1x per year; letter goes out multiple times)
- Social Media posts on Facebook and Instagram (weekly)
- Flyer Design and Distribution (project dependent)
DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISING
- Grant Tracker Maintenance
- Grant Calendar Maintenance
- Preparing outlines for grant applications, including guideline set up and inputting preliminary language
- Donor Tracking
- Sending and tracking invoices sent to our fiscal sponsor, Counterpulse
- Bookkeeping (1x per week)
- Reconciliation (1x per month)
- Monthly Progress Report – PnL/BudgetVsActual (1x per month)
- Quarterly Report – PnL/BudgetVsActual (1x per month)
TO APPLY, please email a brief statement of interest and your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.